An exciting Summer Spectacular Family Event..!
On 19th June 2011 Pop 4 Diabetes presented a Summer Spectacular at Lighthouse, Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset.
This was to coincide with national Diabetes week and the release of the brand new single, Your Day Will Come by Shane Board. The single was available for download from Mon June 20th 2011.
Shane's message to anyone living with a lifelong condition is to never give up!
All the profits from this event will be donated to JDRF a global organisation who are at the forefront of diabetes research.
During the day there was an exhibition from a number of medical companies associated with Diabetes as well as some fun stalls for all the family, including face painting and tombola.
The evening show started at 7pm and was full of entertainment for the whole family.
Here is a list of the acts that provided a fantastic range of family entertainment..!
- Tony Rudd Comedian (Compere)
- Steve Brookstein (X Factor winner)
- Twist and Pulse (Britians Got Talent)
- Eileen Hunter (Jazz FM Singing Sensation)
- Shane Board (New Single Release)
- Darren Symes with Danzeworks (World Champion Hip Hop Dancer)
- Sugar Crisis
- Pure Funk
- Lauren Joanne and the Twins 'Somer and Courtney Lewis'
- First Position school of dance
- Steppin' Out Dance Academy